Saturday, May 15, 2021

Create Awesome Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:



Have you looking for a awesome minimalist logo design? I'm a very professional and reputed minimalist logo design service provider. I will professionally create a minimalist logo designs for your brand. I have done lots of minimalist logos for various companies and my work is 100% unique.



Why Choose me?

  • Expert designer with over 6 years of experience
  • Modern, unique and creative logo designs
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Life time VIP service 
  • Quick responses to all your messages 
  • 24/7 Friendly service
  • Fast and on time delivery 
  • All files in printable resolution.



Our expertise for a logo ;



Minimalist , Flat, Versatile, Minimal, Modern, Vintage, Luxury, Typography, Feminine, Signature, Custom Logo



100% quality and satisfaction in my work is guaranteed. Please feel free to contact me for any question that you have.



Please read the FAQs below before ordering.



Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you. 



Sincerely,

Kalsara66

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience! Showed a high degree of professionalism and focus. Very clear and concise communication in absolutely flawless english which made it easy to transfer ideas into reality. I would like to add one tiny bit of constructive criticism: "Have the courage to add your own suggestions/ideas/oppinions for a logo". That would give a client just that extra little bit that makes your work stand out as far as it deserves. All in all a full-on FIVE STAR JOB!!! Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you for this amazing project and TIP, Great buyer. It was a pleasure and great experience working with you. Hope I can work with you in the future. Thank you again and have a nice day!

Seller's Response:

The project consisted of making a logo related to the world of transport. I did two reviews and he was very helpful and helpful. I plan to continue working with him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for this amazing project and TIP, Great buyer. It was a pleasure and great experience working with you. Hope I can work with you in the future. Thank you again and have a nice day!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful to work with. Quick delivery and went above and beyond my expectations with my revisions as I had used the platform incorrectly when submitting my revisions and fiverr automatically accepted the job as compete.




No comments:

Post a Comment