Friday, May 14, 2021

Modern Attractive Business Logo Design











About:

Welcome to a modern attractive business logo design gig!



Have you been looking for a Modern and EYE-CATCHING business logo design for your Company? Or, you already have a logo but just want to re-design it. If so, you have come to the right place.



It's very important to achieve exactly what you need for your business. As a DESIGN EXPERT, I'll create the designs based on your needs to make it a perfect identity for your business. You must love it!



Our Services:



  • Modern, Eye-catching, and Meaningful Concepts
  • Unique Design & Original Vector Art
  • Friendly communication and dedicated VIP response
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • We guarantee on-time delivery
  • FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated.
  • On-time Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Solid Money-back Guarantee
  • Quality customer service, extraordinary value for money



Message for Consultation!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Zeeshan was outstanding! There are not enough words to describe the effort he went into to capture the very essence of what I was looking for in my logo. I have shown my logo to a number of people and they have just oozed with admiration. His ability to connect and stay connected throughout the process and go WELL beyond the call of ordinary artists sets her in the best of the best. Tips for working with great artists...1. Have a clear vision. 2. Use examples of what you like and DON't like. 3. Communicate

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience! I look forward to working with you again :)

Seller's Response:

I highly recommend this seller. I had purchased to have a logo made for me by a few different people and by far zeeshanzahoor76 was the best in all aspects. I got surprised when I seen his work compared to the others. Not only was his work great but his service was amazing. Once again I highly highly would recommend.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much for your feedback and appreciation. it was a pleasure :)

Seller's Response:

I was given exactly what was described in the listing and I am very impressed with the logo zeeshanzahoor76 presented. I will definitely use this artist again in the future. Hopefully, that will be pretty soon as I am still growing my business. I gave him info about my business and examples of what I was kind of looking for. He completed the whole task within a few hours and the work was impeccable.




No comments:

Post a Comment