Friday, May 14, 2021

Design Luxury Calligraphy Signature Logo For Business In 12Hrs











About:

If you need Luxury Signature Logo for your Business/Brand, Then you're in the right place. I will make real Handwritten, Stunning,CLEAN, MINIMAL, MODERN, LONG LASTING SIGNATURE LOGO DESIGN.

I'm an absolute perfectionist and I will always do everything possible to ensure you're 100% happy. Creating perfect designs and client satisfaction are always my top priority.

Why choose me?

  •  5 initial concept
  •  Vector quality logo scalable to any size without loosing resolution
  •  A full signature logo package upon completion including.PSD. AI,EPS, JPG. Fonts etc
  •  Unlimited revisions until you’re Satisfied!
  •  100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  •  PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at all times
  •  Professionalism
  •  High quality work delivery
  • Extra fast delivery within 12 hours.
  • Professional & Friendly service
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!



Thank you! Please don't forget to add my gig to your favorites. 





Professional Logo design | Modern | Flat | Minimalist | Text | Vintage | Retro | Badge | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | Band | Fashion | Finance | Signature | Web | Luxury | Elegant | Music | Medical

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lydia was patient with me and quick to respond. I am not super familiar with Fiverr so she pointed me with links when I needed it. I loved the variety of choices she gave me and she really captured the essence of what I described during our initial conversation. I was blown away with the delivery time. I would definitely recommend using her if a signature style is what you're looking for.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!!

Seller's Response:

Lydia is an absolute PRO who needs little direction or comms, she just get's it! I will absolutely work with her again! Not sure how to get rid of the fiverr watermark as yet, hopefully removed now that the order is confirmed.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!!

Seller's Response:

Many nice different variants so I can take my time to select the one I like the best. I didn't know exactly what I was looking for, but I'm happy with what I received!




No comments:

Post a Comment