Monday, May 10, 2021

Create A Top Notch Business And Church Logo











About:

About This Gig

Welcome to my Business logo GIG!



If you are looking for business logo Design then you are in the right place! I am a professional & experienced graphic designer. I am able to pick and choose the summary of every individual that comes to me and goes with a design that was dreamt of! Designing is my passion and I love what I do. I will work until your satisfaction.



What will you get from this gig?



  • Creative and Best quality logo concepts.
  • UNLIMITED free revisions until your satisfaction.
  • Printable and HQ File size.
  • Transparent PNG & HQ JPG.
  • Final files formats : AI, PDF ,JPEG ,PNG, EPS, SVG
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee with the final products.
  • 100% of copyright ownership.
  • Great Communication.
  • 100% money-back guarantee!





Include this gig: luxury | modern | minimalist | fashion | 3D | signature | brand logo





If you have any questions, send me a message anytime and I will be glad to get back to you within a few minutes.



Order now to get a Stunning design!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

SUPER FANTASTIC JOB!! He made my vision reality. I recommend showy_tools for all your needs. Great communication and very patient to make sure your vision became reality.

Seller's Response:

I had a great experience with her. I just I mistakingly rate her below 5.

Seller's Response:

Great at logo design

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

so very good.




No comments:

Post a Comment