Sunday, May 9, 2021

Design Modern Minimalist Custom Business Logo











About:

Ideas that not only a logo design but also the right visual message of the business.



Hi, I'm Zahid - a multi-disciplinary creative designer creating unique, modern, custom, minimalist, brand logo design, full branding design, and WordPress website creation.



How I work:

> I listen carefully to what your brand stands for,

> Restudy the industry and its environment,

> Finally translate it into a visual message to create the modern minimalist logo that will stand out and make an impact.





I will provide



  • Unique, custom, modern, minimalist logo design for business or brand
  • Unlimited revision of logo design to make it perfect in your eyes
  • Final Logo Design files for web and print version
  • Vector source file .ai,.eps, .pdf, .svg
  • High resolution Logo images (.jpg, .png)
  • Professional and fast support service
  • After-sales support



Place order to get started.



In addition, you can choose, brand style guide, stationery, and social media kit as gig extras.



Have questions? Feel free to reach out to me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Prompt, professional, and skilled. Working with Seven_Sign was a great experience and I've already given them more work. Exactly what I was looking for and helped me figure out what I wanted and steered me away from a few initial ideas/thoughts that weren't good/necessary.

Seller's Response:

We are very happy with the results we received, and the communication throughout the entire process (and revisions) was efficient. They were able to accommodate all of our requests. We have worked with this seller before and we will definitely be back for any future needs!

:

Another excellent experience with them... My Logo needed an update which they were able to accomplish within 24 hours. They are my go-to when I need that type of work done.. Thank you again

:

You were amazing to work with. Definitely, would love to continue working with you. Thank you.

:

They did an amazing job getting me a logo I love!! I highly recommend using them, you won't be disappointed!!




No comments:

Post a Comment