Saturday, May 15, 2021

A 2 Premium Signature Logo Design Under 16 Hours











About:

Hi there awesome buyer, its now possible to get a premium signature from a 17+ years experienced graphic designer, from me. 



Here's a gig you don't want to miss out, I will design your Company Name or and text logo in my Handwritten Style, so here is how I work:



  • Send you 2 awesome Variations of one name,
  • One Handwritten and One Custom Premium Font for 10$,
  • and send the output to you.



so here is the difference of what you get:

Passion , Respect, Superb design, On time Delivery and Unique Work, its time now to impress your customers.





What are you waiting for? 

Be it a photography, real estate, product service business, or brand building, website or versatile business, getting a clean signature logo will boost sales and capture attention.



VECTOR files comes in gig extra.



and please note that if you are not happy in anyway with the design, I will provide 100% refund just let me know.



Please place the order!



CHEERS!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really liked the service. if I should say something not positive, it kinda looks like a bit the others that are made by the seller. could be a little more unique. But good communication, Fast delivery, and defo worth the price. Can recommend the seller.

Seller's Response:

thank you sir

Seller's Response:

Was a pleasure working with this seller. He delivered what I asked very fast, and everything is like I imagined it. Would definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

We are extremely satisfied. Communication was on point. No matter the time of day, pro_designing6 was available. I will definitely recommend to EVERYONE and will use his services in the future. JOB WELL DONE!

:

Thank you ma'am, you are the best! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment