Monday, May 24, 2021

Build A Flat Wordmark Consistent With Any Business Or Brand











About:

I specialize in creating flat wordmark logo designs. For example, I understand basic logo design and brand strategy; as I've earned many badges here on Learn from Fiverr classes.



I'd love to work on innovative projects with charming individuals like you.



Please, just send me your creative brief, mission statement, or an investor's deck.



I will offer you the following for a basic package:



  • A flat wordmark that includes three concepts where they will be presented as mockups, so you can choose which one suits your new brand identity best.
  • 1 Revision.
  • Delivery is within 7 days.
  • Price is $15.



I will provide you the following for a standard package:



  • A flat wordmark that includes three concepts where they will be presented as mockups, so you can choose which one suits your new brand identity best.
  • 3 revisions.
  • Delivery is within 14 days.
  • Price is $25.



I will provide you the following for a premium package:



  • A flat wordmark that includes three concepts where they will be presented as mockups, so you can choose which one suits your new brand identity best.
  • 5 Revisions.
  • Delivery is within 21 days.
  • Price is $40.



I do not provide files in any other formats that I have not specified.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment