Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Design Sacred Geometry Logo











About:

Welcome!



For about 3 years now, I got specialized in sacred geometry designs.

It will be my special pleasure to design something that it has a beautiful and complex meaning with strong roots in Sacred Geometry, Alchemy that will fulfill your business with positive energy and spirituality.



Sacred Geometry is all around us. It can be found in architecture, the leaves and branches of the trees and in the cells of the human body. It is the invisible patterns that animate our physical world much as spiritual traditions believe that the soul animates the body. Allow me to assist you in your spiritual project and to create beautiful designs that are inspiring to others and rich in positive energy, happiness and harmony.



Benefits that you get by ordering:

  • 300dpi High Quality Concepts
  • Customer support and communication
  • Multiple concepts to choose from
  • Revisions
  • Extra fast delivery



I respect my clients and I am looking to get their satisfaction! When you will contact me I will send you all the steps that an order process includes.



Looking forward to assist you!

Reviews


:

I am so happy with the logo I received! Mia did a fantastic job. She is really talented and easily helped me bring my vision to life from the 1st try. Thank you!

:

Mia was great to work with, she took a rough idea I had and made it a reality. Thank you so much for all your patience and hard work!

:

I have worked with Mia several times and she always delivers exceptional work. Communication is on point and prompt. I am in gratitude for this experience.

:

Fantastic - got my logo in one! And was very happy to work with me to create different versions (reverse colours). Top job

:

Amazing! Mia Heart rocks and is so talented!




No comments:

Post a Comment