Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Medical Cannabis, Weed, Marijuana And Hemp Logo Designs











About:

Welcome to my gig for Make cannabis, weed, marijuana and hemp logo

Design For You



Premium Package



1.3D Mockup

2.Source File

3.High Resolution

4.Social Media Kit

5.Vector File

6.Logo Transparency



Social Media kit $10

Vector file $5

Stationery Designs$50

Additional Logo$5

Style

  • Mascot/Cartoon



File Format

  • AI
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • PSD
  • EPS

Please have the above requests available to aid the development Process.



Feel free to attach or share any concepts, ideas or inputs you may have within the gig order.

Reviews


:

The artist was very prompt with delivery considering the different time zones. The artist also did a revision & had it ready within a couple of hours. I definitely recommend this artist!

:

all well done, good working time, is what I expected for the price

:

I was given exactly what I asked for! They are perfect!

:

Good communication and very good work. Thank you for some good designs.

:

Great experience and I would recommend you to anyone. Thank you for your work




No comments:

Post a Comment