Sunday, May 23, 2021

Real Estate, Roofing, Construction Logo











About:

REAL ESTATE - ROOFING - CONSTRUCTION LOGO | MAKE YOUR BRAND WITH CREATIVE



Creative | Unique | Professional



It will be Unlimited revisions, a satisfaction guarantee. I will deliver to you a fully creative logo for your business in short time. 100% original.

I don't use templates or clip art. & not copying from others .



Portfolio>> https://bit.ly/3gGTifd



GIG PROMISES: 



---A professional logo design using the very latest techniques and software. 

---Quality customer service and communication at all times.

---Fantastic value for money.

---Easy and fast to communicate.

---100% satisfaction guarantee.

---Ushered service where quality comes first.

---Professionalism and highest quality work.



I only provide original quality logo design. No clip art.

  

NOTE: You will get only one design in usable format on finalization in all the packages.



If you have any question before place an order, Don't be hesitate to send me message. I will get back to you in few a minutes. 



***MAKE PLACE AN ORDER AND GET YOUR CREATIVE LOGO WITHIN 24 HOURS



STAY SAFE | STAY HAPPY



Fraga_Joao

Reviews


Seller's Response:

really nice and friendly . The work hi makes is more then just recommended ! High level art of work . Created 2 logos for me and I am really satisfied . And still keeping work with him .

Seller's Response:

great experinece

Seller's Response:

This is my second order with @fraga_foao & I am happy to write another 'great job' review. Absolutely stunning graphic design abilities. Highly highly recommended from @pizziproperties. Great job brother!

Seller's Response:

Super buyer from me. he is really good person

:

She is so good that’s my second logo and I don’t think I will ever choose anybody else on there.. You’re the best thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment