Thursday, May 27, 2021

Create A Custom Hand Drawn Vector Logo











About:

Karma Designs will create a custom hand-drawn logo with feminine flair.



What I specialize in:



  • Karma Designs specializes in custom-made hand-drawn art with loose and flowing line work.



Why choose this service?



  • No outsourcing.
  • Detailed brief delivered upon order.
  • A clear understanding of what to expect.
  • I will give you an honest assessment of your expectations.



About this service:



  • Graphic Designer with 10 years of experience.
  • Custom-made logo.
  • Vector artwork.
  • This service does NOT include a character or highly intricate design in the base price.
  • Up to 2 figure silhouettes included.
  • Hand-drawn, silhouettes, watercolor, and abstract artwork. No Photo-realism.
  • No Custom hand-drawn fonts
  • Stationery includes letterhead & card



Important:



  • I do not work for any businesses that are involved in animal exploitation (breeders, horseback riding, rodeos, zoos, circus, leather, meat, dairy, honey, wool, or egg-related industries).



Artwork Disclaimer:



All original preparation materials, sketches, visuals, and unused ideas previously shown and considered, will remain the property of KDS.

I am free to use these unused ideas for future conceptual, promotional, and client work

Reviews


:

I loved my design. I really feel like my concept and business idea was heard and understood. My revisions were made quickly and everything turned out beautiful!

:

A logo design that was more detailed en original than many other sellers on Fiverr. Friendly giving advice about the design.

:

I had a great experience with karmadesigns. I am very happy with the finished product it went beyond my expectations.

:

Working with Karmadesigns on a logo design was fantastic! The revision and feedback process was responsive, quick, and seamless. The final product is lovely, perfect for my needs.

:

It was a wonderful experience! Very responsive with fast turnarounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment