Friday, May 28, 2021

A Luxury Feminine Watercolor Logo For Your Business











About:

Hey.... welcome



I always use my passion, creativity, and skills to design a Luxury, Feminine watercolor Logo for my client's business.

I am a professional logo designer with two years of experience. I am specialized in the luxury, feminine, watercolor signature logo. I assure you of quality logo design. I will create a perfect modern logo to represent your Fashion, Cosmetics, Jewelry, Boutique & Signature logo for Your Name, Business, Company, etc. 



What can you expect from my gig?

  • Best Unique Designs of watercolor logos
  • Less than 1-hour response time
  • 100% customer satisfaction 
  • 100% money-back guarantee 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Guaranteed on-time delivery



What you get with your delivery:

  • 2-3 unique and modern designs concepts 
  • 300 DPI high-quality JPG and PNG formats
  • Vector/Source File in Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF, and PSD
  • High-resolution JPG and PNG transparent formats
  • FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated
  • Printable resolution file



If you have any queries, feel free to contact me. I'll happily assist you.













Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment