Monday, May 24, 2021

Design Cool Coffee Shop, Coffee Business Logo











About:

Hi there,

I provide three types of services depending on my client.



1. Too tight in budget and want a creative and decent logo perfect for startup businesses to go for Basic package.



2. Have a good budget and want to see some clean concepts go for Standard package(3 logo options)



3. Want to start a huge coffee business or shop? Get A-Z support in Premium Package.



*While ordering please fill-up the requirement section perfectly with detailed information and pictures the more info your share in the requirement section the better I can work and create logos.


Check each gig packages for detailed info about what you will get.


Here are somethings that I do to my buyers:

1. Unique idea generation(depends on your project)

2. I usually offer more than mentioned concept numbers according to your taste and my skills.

3. I will be always there to help if you face trouble even after buying my gig services.


I also work on other graphic design services (business cards, flyers, brochure, social media posts, cards, etc according to your requirements). Check my logo designs in the gig pictures

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The process was really simple and all of my requests were taken into consideration when the logo was designed. I would highly recommend the seller!

Seller's Response:

Aye aye 🔥🔥

Seller's Response:

Amazing work from the seller, its just what I wanted. Great communication and very patient, I will definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Excellent communicator! Very responsive and did amazing job!




No comments:

Post a Comment