Saturday, May 29, 2021

Create A Hand Drawn Logo Designs











About:

Hii, Welcome to my GIG :)



Are you looking for Hand Drawn logo design



Here I'll design eye catching, Unique and Elegant Hand Drawn/ Signature/ Versatile/ Watercolor/ Feminine/ Retro/ Vintage Logo that represent your BRAND Identity. 



Services Include : 



  • Multiple Concepts To Choose From.
  • Handwritten/ Brush/ Script/ Calligraphy.
  • Unlimited Revisions Till 100% Satisfaction.
  • Logo Transparency.
  • 350 DPI High Resolution.
  • Unique 3D Mockups.
  • Quality Stuff within 24 hours .
  • Priority Services ( Quick Turn Arounds )


Friendly & Professional Communication :) 

Response to your messages or questions just in few moments 



I design Logos related to Websites/ Blogs, Travelling, Real Estate, Farming, Cafes, Medical, Food, Photography, E-Stores, Lawyers and any other you want :)



All type of File Formats ( JPEG, PNG, PSD , PDF, AI. EPS, etc )



If you have any type of questions Please come to Inbox. I'll happy to assist you :)



Reviews


:

Wow! I got a custom designed logo even better than what I had in mind. I absolutely love this new logo! It's a clean look with the perfect handmade touch, and will reproduce well for the small tags I add to my products. After I thought I was getting what I wanted, a new design showed up ... and it was perfect! Emilcreations was very sweet and eager to ensure I was happy with the design. I will be back to order additional designs in the future.

:

Emii delivered exactly as promised, and I am so impressed! It was wonderful to see the thoughts in my head drawn as ordered, and so quickly! Communication is excellent and I will definitely be back for any future needs!

:

Really nice person !! send suggestions very quickly. Details are very easy to agree on. What's more I can say...I got a great logo for a good price in super extra fast time! Hope to cooperate in the future!🤗

:

The seller understood my vision and made it come to life! I love my logo so much and it has me excited to get started on my business. The seller did an amazing job and I will definitely be back soon for more work!

:

Emii is extremely professional and her communication has been brilliant! I reached out with a very brief idea of what I wanted and Emii was able to bring it to life seamlessly. I would recommend her service to anyone who is looking for an authentic logo design. Thank you again Emii




No comments:

Post a Comment