Monday, May 24, 2021

Design Modern Minimalist Unique Luxury And Initial Letter Business Logo Design











About:

I can create a logo and/or a design language for your brand which could include logos, brand guidelines, stationary, business cards, brouchures, flyers, social media templates, presentations, websites and more.





I will design 1, 2 or 3 logo concepts from which you choose (see packages). We will then refine and finalize the concept of your choice. Once the logo is agreed and signed off, I start developing all the collateral files included in your package.



**Examples of logos can be found in profile.





If you have any questions, just send me a message and I will make sure to get back to you within a few hours.



Thank you for your business,

Rebecca - Logo Designer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very talented and creative designer. Rebecca's communication is great. I asked for modification and she did it absolutely in minutes, superb peice of work. I really felt the quality of her work. I am extremely happy with the final design, its unique and memorable and I have been given full copyrights. Recommended TOP seller.

Seller's Response:

Thank you once again.

Seller's Response:

Rebecca (RD_Logo) was better than expected in quality, creativity and communication. We are completely overwhelmed by her creative approach. Can't wait for my next project. 100% be using her again. Money well spent creating business logo the whole family love it. Well done!

Seller's Response:

Nice buyer, thank you so much !

:

Superb! Hard to believe how fast and creative Rebecca was able to take my vision and create something beautiful that captured the essence of what I wanted to communicate visually. I am very happy with the end result. She is very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment