Saturday, May 29, 2021

Design Sacred Geometry Logo











About:

Welcome!



For about 3 years now, I got specialized in sacred geometry designs. As you can see, my signature are vibrant colors and symbols that vibrate with positive energy and brings harmony.



 Sacred Geometry is all around us. It can be found in architecture, the leaves and branches of the trees and in the cells of the human body. It is the invisible patterns that animate our physical world much as spiritual traditions believe that the soul animates the body. Allow me to assist you in your spiritual project and to create beautiful designs that are inspiring to others and rich in positive energy, happiness and harmony.



Benefits that you get by ordering:

  • 300dpi High Quality Concepts
  • Customer support and communication
  • Multiple concepts to choose from
  • Revisions
  • Extra fast delivery



It will be my special pleasure to design something that it has a beautiful and complex meaning with strong roots in Sacred Geometry, Alchemy that will fulfill your business with positive energy and spirituality.



I respect my clients and I am looking to get their satisfaction! When you will contact me I will send you all the steps that an order process includes.



Looking forward to assist you!

Reviews


:

First experience with Fiverr and miaheart. Honestly as an entrepreneur for the past 20 years I cannot say ENOUGH about her communication, diligence, intuitive accuracy and commitment to her clients and her business. Definitely will be contacting her first for all future graphic design ideas and needs.

:

Miaheart was wonderful to work with! I had no idea what my logo was going to look like, so I decided to trust the entire design to her and she created the PERFECT logo for me!! It was stunning and seamlessly incorporated all of the elements I asked for, making it better than anything I could ever have imagined! I definitely plan on reaching out for her services again!! Truly beautiful.

:

I can’t express enough gratitude for Mia. She has been professional and very patient with me throughout the whole process. I wasn’t even sure how she would deliver my vision but she exceeded my expectations and made something that was better than my vision.

:

I was utterly blown away by the designs that she created. It took me a while to make my final decision, but finally, I knew I chose the perfect design. She was professional and provided me all the things that I was looking for in my business. Thank you again.

:

Thank you for bringing to the life the vision I had of the design, beautifully executed, the vivid colors, thoughtful layout, attentiveness to detail, overjoyed with the results. you’re truly talented! will come back for more :)




No comments:

Post a Comment