Friday, May 28, 2021

Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Welcome to Modern minimalist logo Design offered by Finchbill!



Why Modern minimalist design? 

  • Minimalist logo conveys your brand in fewer details so undeniably it seems classy after gets printed. Minimalist design give a prominent spot in the eyes of your customer and makes your brand professional, attention-grabbing and classy.


  • Why me?
  • Modern Minimal expert
  • Minimal details - Maximum impact
  • 100% on-time delivery
  • Copyrights Will Be With The Customer
  • Reliable and Premium support throughout the order and after-sales as well.
  • Source Formats:- .AI | .EPS | .SVG | .PDF | .PSD | .JPEG | .PNG
  • We are a team of professional and certified Designers having vast experience in creating brand identity/ Logo for any type of business.



 Note:

  • My samples are from premium / standard pack. please choose appropriate pack to get the desired quality of logo.
  • I take a day off on Sunday.


  • My Expertise In:
  • Modern Minimalist | modern l l minimal logo l Unique | Luxury | Typography | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design | Creative Design | App Icon | Vintage I Stationery l Social Media 


  • It’s time to reap the amazing benefits!  
  • Get a Free Consultation for impressive logo!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

finchbill's work is absolutely outstanding. I have worked her finchbill six times now and the work exceeds my expectations. She created a custom logo for my business, provided multiple options that took my brief into account, all of which were extremely creative. It was difficult to decide between them. She did numerous color changes until we landed on the final which was actually one of her initial designs. I still cannot believe how fast her turnaround was! Based on this success, I have hired her for five additional jobs and extremely satisfied each time.

Seller's Response:

ah! thank you for the great review! I'm very grateful to have buyer like you.🥺 I'm soo happy you loved your experiences and can’t wait to have you back for your next service appointment. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.. thanks for blessing me with a fantastic tip! 🌼

Seller's Response:

This is my second experience with this seller and just like the first time, I am very pleased. The logos I received where a great starting point for helping me clarify my thinking. (Sometimes I don't know what I want until I have something to see.) Further communication resulted in a perfect outcome. High recommend.

Seller's Response:

The buyer has been very polite and genuine. I enjoyed serving him and urge to work with him again! thank you so much for great words about our service. it means a lot✨thank you!🌼

Seller's Response:

Finchbill follows instructions incredibly well. I had to ask for revisions of the design a few times purely because of my indecisiveness but finchbill would professionally and promptly come back with designs exactly as I'd asked. Only giving a 4 rating for communications as I'd asked a few questions a few times which they didn't respond to. Otherwise the seller is creative, polite, pays attention to the details and delivers quality work. 100% recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment