Friday, May 28, 2021

Design Eye Catchy Logo Design For Your Business In 12 Hours











About:

Hello!



A logo is the face of your business. Make it memorable!



You are in the right place if you want to make your business stand out more. We are aware that a logo is fundamental and it should be simple, unique, easy to understand yet professional at the same time.



Why should you work with us?



✔ Specialized in simple, minimal, and professional design



✔ Reasonable cost



✔ Swift delivery



✔ Satisfaction guarantee





Need the best of the best logo results? Please consider our PREMIUM package.



Here are the benefits you will get:



✔ VIP customer support



✔ Top-notch logo



✔ More design options (means more choice)



✔ Unlimited revisions



✔ Receive it in vector (source file) in Ai, EPS, SVG, PSD, PDF as well as in high-resolution JPG and PNG with transparent background



✔ Full copyright



Our design types :



Minimalist Business Logo | Real Estate logo | YouTube Channel logo | Beauty | Finance | Food | Fashion | Travel | Event | Construction | Luxury | Social Media | Retail | Sports & Fitness | Technology | Marketing | And More….



If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.



So, what are you waiting for? Order now!



kind regards:

sheri_designs12

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Skillful and attentive.. who was ready to do more revisions. I almost felt like I should pay more. But will definitely use their service I’m the future

Seller's Response:

thank you very much sir

Seller's Response:

Great to work with, patient, helpful and creative! Helped me when my creative ideas was low and put his own creative spin! Stayed working with me until i was fully satisfied

Seller's Response:

thank you very much sir

Seller's Response:

Listen and very attentive. I did a lot of revision and he never got mad not even once. I appreciate him and the work done for me




No comments:

Post a Comment