Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Modern Unique Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Are you looking for a Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design for your Business/Website?

You are at right place ! We are here to give our best service!!!



Why nowadays we see mostly Minimal logos for successful brands like Instagram, Twitter & many more? Because it’s an Era of the clean and minimal theme.



As we are team of creative artists, We understand why it is so important to have a MODREN, MINIMALIST BUSINESS LOGO design as it reflects an advanced company's outlook.



Why us?

  • Reliable and Quick communication
  • Printable and HQ File size
  • Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo Expert



This gig assures you all the print resolution solutions and a brand face for your company.



  • Fast and professional service.
  • Copyrights will be with the customer.
  • Get the source and editable files ai, eps, psd, pdf and High-quality files.



Minimalist Logo Design | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



Get a free consultation.

Sounds Interesting? Let's have a word!

Always happy to help!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Vector has become my new graphic designer. I made a mistake in my tagline for my logo and didn't catch it until after the gig was approved (they typed it exactly as I communicated). When I finally realized the gig was delivered they made the revision immediately and got it to me with no extra revision fee. Not only did I like the logo created, I LOVED IT. They did a better job in making real what I had in my mind.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I would just love to work with you again. Wishing you good luck for your future.

:

We went into this agreement without high expectations, but we figured let's see what we can get with $50. This provider has a great imagination. It took 5-6 iterations, but what we left with is now our company logo. For each revision, the provider communicated that the information was received and typically responded within 24 hours. We would definitely use again. Great work.

:

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I would just love to work with you again. Wishing you good luck for your future.

:

After the first designs were not satisfactory, the seller made a lot of effort to rectify but I just felt we were not on the same page with how I wanted the end product to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment