Thursday, May 20, 2021

Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Hi there !



welcome to my MINIMALIST logo design Gig on fiverr.com



If you are looking for a unique, creative minimal, minimalist & outstanding logo design, you are at the right place.

I  will design up to 5 concepts of your logo, so you can choose the best one.



Reasons to choose me ?



  • 100 % original designs
  • 24 x 7 premium support
  • Fast Express Delivery
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Quick Response
  • copy rights (Check packages)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Unique Logo designs
  • Minimal Flat Minimalist
  • Life time support
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not satisfied

                   

Tags : Minimalist Logo | Minimalist | logo design | Clean | Simple | Modern | Business | logo | Company | Minimal | Professional | Flat | Unique | Creative | Minimal 



order now !



if you have any questions about my gig, 

Feel free to contact me , i am always available :)



( Please read FAQs below for more details )



Cheers!

Antony  













Reviews


Seller's Response:

Antony was very responsive and provided multiple revisions to make sure that the logo was designed just as I wanted. He provided several renderings to choose from, altered them as requested and in a timely manner. His work is creative and professional. I plan to work with him in the future. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thanks Alot for Appreciating my service & For the TIP !!.. You are welcome always !!

Seller's Response:

Antony was great to work with. He was very communicative and very patient with me as my request was very particular. He understood what I was trying to do and delivered great work. I recommend him and will definitely be using him again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Alot for Appreciating my service & Happy to be blessed by a TIP !!. and you are welcome always !!

Seller's Response:

Great service provided by a talented designer! Provided multiple styes and was incredibly receptive to revision requests until the job was completed perfectly. Will definitely work with Antony again!




No comments:

Post a Comment