Thursday, May 20, 2021

Modern Captivating Logo For Your Organization











About:

hi..

thanks for visiting us..

We are a team of professional graphics designer with experience ranging from 1 year to 7 years. 



This gig is perfect for a new start ups and stable business. please check out our packages.

If you think your  requirements are not fitted in our packages please drop a message, we will help you and quote you a very reasonable price.

feel free to ask any question relating our work.We will happily help you.

Looking forward to work with you.

thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I provided him information about my business, and a concept. He took what I gave him and made it better than I would have ever thought. I would recommend and use his service again.

Seller's Response:

Nice to work with

Seller's Response:

Not creative at all, had to tell him what to do step by step. Final files have different colors. I really do NOT recommend this guy. Very poor work!

Seller's Response:

terrible client to work with.

Seller's Response:

Seller was pretty quick to have the work done but did not listen to what I said, also I went with him of the uniqueness of his portfolio but what he produced for me was basic clipart




No comments:

Post a Comment