Sunday, May 16, 2021

Create Vintage Retro Logo Design Illustration











About:

Hi and welcome to my logo design gig,



Are you looking for vintage, retro and creative logo design for your business/company? if yes, welcome...! so let me take this great opportunity to give you a warm welcome.



Why hire my services?



  • Express Delivery within 1day
  • Quick response
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 100% Money Back Guaranteed



What you will get from this gig?



  • Original and Unique Concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • High resolution 300 ppi
  • Editable/Source file (PSD)
  • Vector files (AI)
  • Print ready file (PDF)
  • 3D Mock-up



I'll provide you a high quality professional service with many years of experience in logo design and quality of the work.



I expect that we can work together, so we can create a creative logo design to your business that you're gonna love.



if you’re interested in giving me a chance to help your logo shine, please feel free to place an order or message me!





if you have any questions about this gig or anything else you can contact me.





LET'S PUT OUR MINDS TOGETHER.





Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Logo Design | Monogram | Real Estate Log

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I think there was some miscommunication off the start with what I wanted. The first designs I received were not at all what I wanted. It took two revisions to come close to what I was after and by the second revision it was clear he just copied the exact example photo I sent him as opposed to coming up with original artwork. They look ok now but definitely not quite what I was expecting.

Seller's Response:

Ooh i didn’t expect that. Any way thank you again

Seller's Response:

He was very responsive, and communicated very well with me, he did very well designing it. but when asking for revision, i didnt feel like he didnt provide the best, felt like he just slapped something basic when i wanted something unique. Overall okay.

Seller's Response:

Thank you again for the business. i could do more for you :) I just followed your instructions. Thanks again and good luck

Seller's Response:

Working with Artexpress was great for many different reasons and I will make it straightforward. - He began by opening up an opportunity to communicate further and I found this communication extremely valuable. A must for any designer. - The communication was professional and the quality is high quality. - The price is absolutely affordable for the highest package. - Extremely creative with innovative ideas. The list could go on. Work with Artexpress, highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment