Thursday, May 20, 2021

Design A Premium Logo For Your Brand











About:

Logo design

I will be thrilled to help you create a new logo or update your existing brand. Please visit the add-ons section for extra items that you might require. If something is not listed there, or if you have any other questions do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss any other design requirements you might need.



Other products 

Brand Style Guides

Business Cards & Stationery

Brochures

Posters

Flyers

Books



My approach

I am an award-winning designer and have over 15 years of design industry experience. Over the years of working with top agencies and brands, I know the importance of learning about a business before developing a logo and ultimately building a strong brand.



Where do we start? 

Designing a logo is collaborative. I have compiled a couple of questions that will help us guide the logo developing process. You will receive the questionnaire as soon as we kickstart the project. I will then guide you through the rest of the design process. 



Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions at all. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment