Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Elegant Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Hi, I'm Logo Designer,

I have a team of creative graphic designers who provide professional, affordable, and amazing modern minimalist logo design services. We can design a logo that stays true to your business goals, effectively extends your business message, and presents you as a brand. We promise to provide you unlimited changes to ensure you get the logo for an affordable price.



# Why you should work with me:

  • 100% Custom logo design.
  • Full copyrights for commercial use.
  • 100% custom and unique concepts based on your instructions.
  • outstanding customer support.
  • unlimited Free revisions until you are 100% satisfied.
  • get source file: ai, eps, PSD, pdf, and high-quality jpg, png.



# Our expertise of a logo: 

Minimalist | Minimal | Flat | Modern | | Luxury | Typography | Signature | Custom | Business | Finance | Food | Real Estate | Travel | Event | Construction | Technology | Marketing And More



I accept any type of custom order and extra fast delivery orders, so please message me to get the best offer for your business!

#Note

  • If you need other graphic design services then check my other GIG.
  • If you have any samples please tell me First.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

LOGO DESINGER has an UNREAL amount of TALENT. If you can imagine it, he can create it. Best designer I’ve ever worked with by far. Nobody else has even come close. After working with him and seeing what’s possible, you’ll never let yourself accept a lower-level designer's quality. You get what you pay for. I’m hoping this review inspires someone to not waste any more time with those budget designers 😂 Masuqe, I plan on being a repeat customer. Thanks again, man!

Seller's Response:

It was really a nice experience to work with You. love to work again in the future. Thanks

Seller's Response:

WOW! I chose Logo Designer after reading the many reviews posted on the seller's bio page. I'm so glad I chose her to get my logo done. She gave me the concept of the logo & which was absolutely beautiful. The seller was extremely gracious in allowing me to continue to make changes until we had it EXACTLY right. I highly recommend this seller for any business looking to get a beautiful professional logo design done.

:

Really love to work with you , Thank you so much!

:

Amazing concepts and delivered great options to choose from. This was my first purchase from Fiverr, and this seller is been the absolute best from the start! Very friendly and a good listener. Would definitely get my business again if I ever need anything else!




No comments:

Post a Comment