Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Create A Timeless Logo For You With Free Concept











About:

To get your FREE logo concept, please send me a message before placing an order! Thank you :)



My name is Roman and I’m a graphic designer with huge experience in logo making and brand identity design. And I, like no one else, know how strongly your logo can influence your sales and brand awareness. I truly believe that together we can create your business' image and make it trusted, memorable and unique!



People are more likely to trust something they're familiar with, so they need to be able to recall your logo easily. The logos I make within this gig are: recognizable, versatile, timeless, responsive and simple (most of them you can easily draw by hand). Get closer to your customers today!



The benefits you get from this GIG:

  • Simple and recognizable timeless design with strong message!
  • Original and Unique concepts (no templates or clip arts used, all logos are made from scratch)
  • Vector File of the selected final design, which can be scaled to any size without loss of quality
  • Web-ready transparent PNGs
  • Mockups are included as contextual references for the branding
  • Friendly support!



Get in touch today to discuss your requirements!



I work exclusively on Fiverr.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communicates really clearly, asks great questions, takes on client feedback really well, tells you what he has already tried (where an idea didn't work) to prevent you wasting time (which I really appreciated), and in my case took a concept I'd tried and reworked it to give it a nice balance and much improved look. He also provided the logo in context (i.e. on stationary, shirts, hats, cars etc) which really helped me understand how it would work in the world. Really happy with the overall timeliness (delivered exactly when promised), and the quality of output and advice (gave me a variation of files/ colours, along with advice on formats to use for scaling). Very happy.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for this opportunity! You're always welcome:)

Seller's Response:

He impressed me with the first draft! Not kidding. Everything was perfect. Branding needs to be simple and clear. And this seller make sure you get that. “Pro” seller for sure. No doubt! Please go for the premium package and trust me it’s worth every penny. Thanks. I will be definitely going to him for all my branding.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for this opportunity, I look forward to wirking with you again!)

Seller's Response:

I loved how responsive Roman was throughout the journey, also his thought process in terms of design thinking is great and he delivered what we wanted. so we are happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment