Monday, May 17, 2021

Modern Minimalist Simple Business Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my gig. I'll design an Outstanding LOGO with my creativity and skills in Vector (Ai and EPS),JPEG and transparent PNG.

✔ Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your website/business/product!

✔ My Designs are Unique and Conceptual with Incomparable Quality

✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file

✔ Premium Support



Kindly select STANDARD or PREMIUM pack for best results similar to my portfolio.



Why trust me and benefits you get?

  • Less than 5 minutes Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Team of Award Winning Designers
  • Swift and Reliable Communication



I DO NOT DESIGN CARTOON/MASCOT LOGOS



Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



★Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,Go ahead and ORDER NOW!★



Note: I am available on Sunday as well so you can message me anytime.

Reviews


:

Amazing and very professional. My logo is unique and I am blown away that he brought the vision to life on the first try! I will definitely be a repeat customer. Excellent service!

:

Seller created a unique look for my brand while remaining true to their service. The work is high quality and clearly was made with care. Thank you.

:

It has been great working with this seller who quickly captured what I was looking for in a logo and created great design. He was very helpful and made the whole process easy. I am absolutely delighted with the finished product and it is a pleasure to highly recommend him.

:

Well done! I couldn't decide a name for the business but he went out of his way to make it look good. I am very satisfied with the delivered work! Thank you!

:

It was a perfect service from this seller. He got the brief absolutely correct and delivery time was extremely quick. I will be using him again for other projects. Very Happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment