Monday, May 17, 2021

Create A Retro, Vintage, Or Badge Style Logo For Your Brand











About:

★★U.S Based★★Level 2 Rated★★Retro/Vintage Logos★★

 

You'll Receive A Retro Styled Timeless Design. These Are Great For Evoking Nostalgia. 

 

Why Choose Me?

 

  • BA In Graphic Designer and Based In California
  • Level 2 Seller Ensuring Quality & Consistency
  • 2 Day Delivery Guarantee (Usually 24 Hours)
  • 100% Original & Custom Designs, I Do Not Use Clip Art or Generators.
  • I Digitally Sketch or Hand Draw Your Vintage Logo According To Your Requests.
  • I Offer Complete Revisions.
  • I Dedicate My Time And Passion To Every Project To Ensure Professional Results.

 

 

*Important

-You Will Receive The Stated Amount Of Logo Concepts Depending On Gig. You Are Required To Choose ONLY One Of Those Concepts To Customize/Finalize/Revise.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I asked for a corporate logo that spoke to my product, called 'Super Triazine' and my company's name, Metropolis Chemicals. The problem we have with using Fiverr for this kind of critical service is the lack of verbal communication and the limited skills and tools available by the vendors. I'm not sure Fiverr is the place for logo design, I think you need to bring it here and have the folk on here use it to design other things for your business like flyers etc. The product I received on this occasion lacked design creativity and he or she delivered at best, an interim logo to use as we get off the ground and can afford more professional design services for the logo our company will use.

Seller's Response:

I wasn't really allowed full creative control on this. I created the first concepts based off the notes and drawings provided and my own creativity. Was told to scrap them and followed their lead after which resulted in the creation of their logo. As designers, the biggest challenge is when we are asked to design a logo based off a sketch provided by the customer. It's based off their vision and when following their lead, they're usually set on the idea. We are then forced to take the backseat and follow but we are still held responsible for the mockups. I created a logo following the lead of this customer, I was not allowed creative control or free range even in the slightest bit, they chose everything from shape, color, and even text. I tried my very best and was constantly told to deliver quickly. It almost felt as if I was slaving away just for this one client and still managed to deliver revisions within 24 hours each time. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to create something using my own creativity when I'm told not to use my creativity.

Seller's Response:

Do only thing I can say that could improve is communication. Thinking he was in the US, I thought I would get responses during the day but I only got them in the middle of the night and only had a short window in the morning to get a hold of them.

Seller's Response:

thank you!

Seller's Response:

Holydesignz went above and beyond for us. We were super happy with the quality of the deliverables, their communication, and expediency. We gave them some creative freedom to deviate from the reference material we provided and were not disappointed with the concepts they generated on their own. We ended up actually preferring the concepts they generated with their own creativity. Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment