Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my high-end logo design gig!



Logo Pro is a team of professional logo designers ready to help you design a modern, minimalist logo design that will help your business take off & achieve new heights.

If you are tired of working with unprofessional designers that offer poor quality, you’ve come to the right place. We create high-quality logo designs that are 100% original.



Why Should You Order This Gig?



  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (Or Your Money Back)
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Premium Customer Support (Lifetime) 
  • Express Delivery
  • Printable High-Quality Files
  • Quick Response to Clients
  • Own Full Copyright
  • All Type Vector, Source Files (Check Packages)
  • Unique Custom Logo Design
  • Adobe Illustrator Files (ai, eps)



The Logo Pro team has expertise in many different styles

★★ Minimalist | Business | Professional | Modern ★★



Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions or inquiries.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was looking forward to work on my logo with such a high rated seller. I noticed he had over 200 orders in the queue and I was nervous that it would take way longer than expected however it was the total opposite. I was getting such fast responses usually within the hour. And the amount of times I requested for revisions was out of count. When Sam says unlimited revisions he means it. Every step was so progressive productive and creative. My visions really were made into reality. I couldn’t be more happier if I tried because I really made the best choice by choosing Sam. Through out the whole time he went above and beyond. I’m more then happy with the work and I’d highly recommend Sam 100%.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

First Time using this app! I was extremely cautious on should I actually buy a logo. However, I desperately needed one so I decided to take a risk and I must say, I'm extremely excited with the results. Well Done Guys! Once I get the hang of this app you guys will definitely be my Go To Seller

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

I came back for a second logo. Once again I’m very pleased and so very happy. I strongly recommend Logo Pro5. Be patient with him because he’s in a different time zone and he’s obviously very busy with other orders (but that’s why we all chose him).😉 Just trust the process and know that he will deliver an excellent logo for you. My first order I was being very demanding and borderline rude because I have no patience. And I’m sorry for that. I will always come back when I need work done. Thank you Sam Logo Pro5. You made my vision come alive again and I’m so happy to have found you. God bless you and I wish you health, success and happiness in everything you do in this life.❤️🙏




No comments:

Post a Comment