Monday, May 17, 2021

Design 2 Modern Minimalist Logo For Your Business











About:

Do you want a helping hand for your new business or brand to stay creative? Or are you not satisfied with your existing logo? Look no further, as you are at the correct place.



As it is the era of the modern minimalist logo. I am in the business of giving your brand a hyper boost, not just a logo.



Why me?

  • More than 5 years of experience in Branding Designing
  • Friendly and quick communication
  • High resolution printable files
  • Expert in modern minimalist logo
  • Money back guarantee
  • Flexible Source Formats



My previous work

(copy and paste the URL)

 https://flic.kr/s/aHsmLQd6Gy



Modern Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



If you want to know anything more please contact me. I am always here for you.



Kepler























Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quality of work was excellent. He intuitively made exactly what I was looking for and hit the nail on the head. My one TINY issue is that it took a few weeks to get the project done. Other than that, I'm extremely satisfied and would highly recommend.

:

Responsive and professional. Took comments a bit too literally, but understandable because we didn't have a clear idea of what we exactly wanted. Ultimately delivered a logo we are pleased with.

:

Didn't get clear instructions at the beginning. However, able to make the perfect fit in the end. Thanks for ordering!

:

Ran into a few problems along the way, however I am happy with the efforts of this seller and for them baring with me. They went that extra distance for me, so I would recommend them, also their quality of work is what you pay for which is a very high standard.

:

Very easy to communicate with this designer which is so important for this kind of work. He was very patient with the changes I was asking him to do, which I appreciate.




No comments:

Post a Comment