Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Draw Real Estate Agent Branding, House Seller Logo Portrait











About:

How does it work?

1. Buy this listing

2. Switch on contact and transmit me a top quality photo via message.

( ! I will have to work from your photos. They are the only reference material. Please help me make the best possible drawing for you by giving clear photos for me to work with. The better the photo is the better the drawing)

And add your portrayal of order via conversation:

- Please send your photo (and attach an extra full-body photo that I draw the body properly, thanks in advance!).

- Please denote which objects to add to the hands of the characters. And attach images of these objects if possible - If you have any ideas about clothes of hairstyle - just say me please and please imply the backdrop colour.

3. Get the drawing and leave a response

I M P O R T A N T

Our company do not send the printed version, our portraits are digital (! ONLY DIGITAL) and you can download it. If you have questions, write me. Thank you for your attention. We are working to realize your dream. Have a nice day!

Reviews


:

Fast delivery! Better than expected. Fantastic work. Best of all the cartoon actually looks like me! I will definitely use and recommend this artist again.

:

Was very impressed with the work of rusianpatrikeev. The artwork is superb, and attention to detail terrific. They work was completed lightning speed, they gave me a timeframe but exceeded in that as well. Thank you.

:

Ruslan’s work is incredible. His attention to detail is beyond what I expected. I highly recommend him! A true professional!

:

Very dependable and a joy to work with. This is my second time using his services and he definitely did not disappoint. Thanks again

:

Prompt service. Good communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment