Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Create Transport Logistic And Trucking Logo Within 24 Hours











About:

Hello,

  1. Welcome to my unique car wash transport logistic and trucking logo design gig.

 Are you looking for unique car wash truck transport logistic and trucking logo design You've come to the perfect place! I,am a professional creative graphic designer offering professional and affordable and amazing logo design service



What will you get from me?



  • Unlimited revision until your Satisfaction
  • Final Logo files for web display, Printing
  • unique design idea
  • Creative, meaningful and fresh ideas
  • High resolution 300 dpi
  • 24 hours customer support
  • Quick response
  • 100% Money back guaranty
  • Friendly Communications
  • Fast customer service





Basic Package:

2 Logo Concepts

JPEG

PNG

Unlimited Revisions



Standard Package:

3 Concepts logo

JPEG

PNG

3D Mock Up

Source File

Vector File



Premium Package:

5 Concepts logo

JPEG

PNG

3D Mock Up

Source File

Vector File

Stationery Designs

Social Media Kit





*If you need more information, kindly contact my inbox*.

See you soon!

THANKS A LOT

Reviews


:

I definitely recommend this artist ,Incredible talent and very easy to work with, Great job and a HUGE Thank you very much !

:

I had a great experience with arif he made my vision come true.he works very fast and did a great job with my logo

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment