Sunday, June 6, 2021

Hand Drawn Retro Futuristic Vintage Cartoon Logo Artworks With Fast Delivery











About:

  I sketch/draw in cartoon style and make a designs for your instagram, webpage, logo for your company, whatever the case may be. My style is retro colors and is inspired by 80 aestethics.



 -100% unique designs

 - Logos designed from sketches

 - Fast support



Vector source files in -

Adobe Illustrator format

PNG format

JPG format (if necessary)

SVG format (if necessary)



Reviews


:

I had a very positive experience working with Juugend. They replied fast were very helpful and friendly, and made thoughtful revisions. I really liked their art and was delivered art that i expected by looking at the art on their site. I look forward to working with them again!

:

Juugend is a very talented artist and graphic designer! They took a rough concept I had in mind and brought it to life! They worked with me closely until it was perfect. Thank you!

:

juugend did an excellent job on my order. Great communication, very creative, and the end result looked amazing. Would recommend!

:

What a fantastic experience. First of all, total class act. Great communication, great creativity, great work. Stoked! Highest recommendation possible!

:

Juugend is great a what he does I’m super satisfied with the final outcome. I look forward to working in the future with him again. You are in great hands with juugend.




No comments:

Post a Comment