Saturday, June 12, 2021

Mascot, Caricature, Cartoon, Illustration Logo For You











About:

Welcome to my Creative Cartoon Caricature Gig:



Dear Buyer,

If you want to create Caricature Logo, Custom Cartoon Character, Caricature From Photo, Vector Portrait, Youtube Logo, Mascot for your Company, Business, Website, Shop, or any Organization then you're in right place. I have more than 5 years of experience in designing. My first priority is to maintain high quality. 



The reasons to choose me...

1. High resolution

2. Unlimited revisions (except style & concept change) 

3.100% vector logo design

4. Easy and fast response

5. Extra fast delivery is available

6. All logos are unique no stock images

7. High-quality JPG and PNG files

8. Logo caricature



Before ordering please check my packages. Prices may vary for more than one character, for specific style and concept. The pictures in gig are of various price, please contact before ordering. Custom offers are available.



I provide all kind of Graphic design like:



* Caricature

* Custom Logo

* Caricature/Cartoon Character & Illustration.

* Vintage Logo

* Branding (Corporate Identity),



* *Have queries? Contact us in the inbox anytime!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wish I could explain how amazing my artwork looks (I’d share but it’s for my upcoming project). It’s sooo detailed, vibrant and eye catching! He took his time to make sure everything was right and I wish I used him for a previous work. Do NOT hesitate.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much friend 😊

Seller's Response:

I might have said this in a review before but working with Redbees was really the BEST and easiest experience I’ve had on this app. I must’ve asked for 1000 corrections (I didn’t really know what I wanted) and the response was always pleasant. Quick replies and work that’s so professional I don’t this I’ll use anyone else for my graphic needs.

:

Communication with the seller was good. He did a good job of making a character, it is just not what we really want in the end but for the amount of money, it is fine.

:

There may have been a little bit of a language barrier in translation but all in all I am quite satisfied with the result and the artist. Redbees was very responsive to communications and easy to work with. I would certainly use him again on a project.👍




No comments:

Post a Comment