Monday, June 7, 2021

Design Signature, Handwriting, Scripted, Cursive Logo











About:

Do you want something special logo?



Every business needs a logo. It's a very common fact. A perfect logo always presents their own value and I'm the perfect designer, who will make a perfect logo for your business.



This is the Best Place for handwriting logo.



I am an expert in making handwritten, signature, scripted, hand-drawn, calligraphy logo.





☛☛WHY ME ? ☚☚



  • modern Concepts.
  • High-Quality Signature Logo.
  • unique and creative ideas.
  • Source File (Ai, EPS, PSD, PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG Transparent).
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • Revision until Your Satisfaction.
  • professional communication.
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED.





If you have any questions, contact me anytime :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Asif reached out to me immediately to make sure he understood the overall look of what I was going for, and began working on it all while communicating with me to make sure he had the right design look that I wanted. Overall, his work was well worth the cost and he went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the design. Will be working with him for future projects!

:

The seller worked very hard to bring my vision to life. This is actually the third time I have hired the seller. I will work with him in the future.

:

communication with the seller was problematic. Wasn't a great experience. if you use this seller you'll understand what I mean about the communication issues

:

Straight rip off ... Seller don't know what there doing and won't deliver quality work. Waste of money , don't use there services..

:

Absolutely bad experience working with this buyer. He wanted gig extra work, I refused to give him extra work. he purchased 1 logo package but he wanted 4 unique logos in this same order. We came close to the mutual but he was going offline for 3 days and the order mark as auto complete. I gave him what was in the purchased package and he gave a bad review.




No comments:

Post a Comment