Saturday, June 12, 2021

Design A Complete Signature Branding Kit For You











About:

Hi Buyer!



I will design a complete signature Branding kit including a main logo, one alternative logo and a sub mark logo for you in 24 hours. I will give you different designs to choose from to make it easier for you.



Your logo is the first impression of your business. Enjoy unique, classic, and original designs for your business at an affordable price.



What you will get from me:



Unique and Creative Design JPG

Transparent PNG

300 dpi

One main Concept

One alternative Logo 

One sub mark Logo

Unlimited revision's

24 hrs customer support

Delivery in less then 24 hours

100% ORIGINAL, CUSTOM, NO COPYING, NO TEMPLATES!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shabeena was AMAZING to work with. She took all of the information that I sent to her and created a great branding kid and some great logos. When I wanted changes she happily took my notes and worked diligently to make my ideas come to life. She was also incredibly fast, creative and kind in answering all of my questions. I also had a death in the family while in the midst of this and she was so kind and considerate of my time frame and situation. I would highly recommend hiring Shabeena and I will work with her again if the need ever arises.

Seller's Response:

Awe!!! Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you too!! You were Amazing thank you once again take care and stay safe.💕

Seller's Response:

Omg! She definitely delivered my request. I’ve had so much trouble with my logo journey and she definitely over and achieved what I wanted and it made me so happy and made me cry (tears of joy) lol. Thank you so much you are truly appreciated and very talented. Keep up the good work

Seller's Response:

Awe!! Thank you so much!! ☺️💕

Seller's Response:

We utilized four different people on Fiverr to give us different perspectives on our logo and the three created by shabeena90 were far and away the best ones. Quick turnaround, easy communication, quality work ... what else could you want?




No comments:

Post a Comment