Thursday, June 10, 2021

A Flat Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Flat Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design | Trusted by 81000+ happy customers | 40k+ profile reviews (from all the Gigs)



Nothing below par | Standard Designing Process | No Rush jobs| Quality Designs

The reason we are so adamant about quality is that we believe that it is the only way to do anything.



Our commitment for Basic Pkg:

  • 2 starter logos with 2000px*2000px JPG PNG
  •  NO complex design  



Our commitment for Standard Pkg:

  • 2 customized logos with unmatched premium quality
  • Designed by industry experts!
  • 5 revision rounds
  • Vector source files of finalized concept
  • Priority Support



Our commitment for Premium Pkg:

  • 3 unique concept designs with source file for finalized version
  • Unlimited revision rounds
  • Dedicated customer support executive
  • Vector source files of finalized concept



Notes:

  • Modification delivery time will be 1 Business Days
  • We have a day off on SUNDAY



Our Expertise:

  • Minimalist,Flat,Mascot & Cartoon logo
  • App,Signature,Company,Business & website
  • Professional,Custom,Modern,Feminine,Hipster
  • Neon,Watercolor,Hand drawn,Graffiti,Typography

Reviews


:

Message designer before buying so they can help you understand what you are looking for. I know I was a frustrating customer for them , I just wanted my logo to be perfect at the same time I didn't understand any of the logo terminology. I was being a Karen. They worked with me and explained , just felt like the personal creative effort on my logo was not there much but they did follow instructions of what I wrote. Highly recommend sending images of what you're looking for and not just sending them descriptions. Give them all the tools they need and they will do a good job. I got a update every day , which I love seeing the progress of the logo.

:

First time I've ever used this site before so was a little bit nervous about what the results would be. Doing a business rebrand and not really knowing what I wanted, she's done a fantastic job, cost effective and a quick turnaround. Really impressed!!

:

I've been using Fiverr for years, and have worked with many designers. The combination of the excellent final product, collaborative working environment and excellent communication - as well as timeliness might make this team the best design team I've every worked with on Fiverr. (I've hired traditional designers who are excellent too - but cost 20x more than this team)

:

They were absolute professionals! Very kind and prompt helped me every step of the way. The people working on my project are very nice, and reply very fast. They also are very kind. I would recommend this designers to everybody.

:

Very talented and passionate designer! Was able to take instruction with ease and got to work straight away on making my ideas a reality. I honestly couldn't recommend them enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment