Friday, June 11, 2021

Minimalistic Logo Design











About:

2021 BONUS: 3D mockups included in every package :)



Hi! 



WHY ME?

I am a designer with a very fresh and curious view of the world and, in addition, 2 years' experience. I like to work closely with clients to ensure that every need is fulfilled. All designs are based on brand values and missions. Additionally, I can provide you with a brand identity design to start your business right now (look in the extras ;) ). Being a designer is not just a job for me, it's a passion! 



  • 100% creative and unique logo
  • Color & Background variations
  • Fast Response and Friendly Customer Service





Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions.



Looking forward to work with you!

Tetiana :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I found this seller very easy to work with. She was happy to have open discussion. I would happily use her again, and indeed have used her services twice already.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your feedback! It was also great to work with you :)

Seller's Response:

Good communication, was able to discuss the background to my business which helped to design the logo. Two options given along with a variety of colours. Very happy and will use again. Happy to recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your feedback! :)

:

Extremely helpful and easy to work with. Have completed several projects with this seller and have been satisfied each time. Would highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment