Monday, June 7, 2021

Draw Vintage Hand Drawn Logo Vector Illustration











About:

Hi, 



Welcome to my Hand Drawn Vector Logo illustration's Gig.

If you want a Vector based hand drawn logo illustration, you're on the right place.



Why Vector ?

- Can be printed as large as you want without changing the quality. 

- Editable 

- Can change the color

- Can export to JPG PNG PDF EPS etc as large as you want



Original Guaranteed - no clip art, stock etc



Thank You



NOTE : I apologize for this inconvenience, but start from now I won't accept order for logos / illustrations of alcoholic drinks (whiskey, beer, vodka, etc.), because it's against my religion, I hope you understand before you place order on my GIG.



and i don't do custom font

thank you...



Please Message first before order

Reviews


:

was great. he seems super professional , cold business. felt comfortable to ask everything I need , and he did it for me. reviewed and changed many times till we got to a perfect outcome. I am not easy to work with and he was great and accommodating to what I needed. great skills too!

:

I’ve had two other failed attempts at my logo. But this process was easy and stress free! They were great and handled everything smoothly. Will definitely recommend!!

:

The seller was very professional and understood my vision for the project. He was also flexible and willing to update and make corrections in a timely manner.

:

Look no further for an amazing designer!!

:

great job and communication




No comments:

Post a Comment