Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Unique Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Hello!

If you are looking for a modern minimalist logo design then you came at the right place.





Why me?



✔ Minimalist Logo Expert

✔ Printable and HQ File size

✔ 24/7 support 

✔ High quality design



Original files included :



✔ JPG format ( 3000 * 3000 with 300 dpi )

✔ PNG format ( Transparent background )

✔ AI format ( Adobe illustrator format )

✔ EPS format 

✔ PDF format



Our Expertise:



Minimalist logo | Flat | Negative space Concept | Modern | Professional | | Hidden Concept | Monogram | Combination | Business logo | Text Based | Typography | Feminine | Custom logo | Conceptual | Professional | Creative Logo design | Vintage | Retro | Signature



Note:

In the basic package we don't draw cartoon characters.



Sunday off Day.

Please place an order now.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My project was simple. It was my business name and something related to a theme. I gave small examples of theme and lofty did an amazing design! Totally worth the price. She/he was very nice and even tho we didn't speak much. 10/10 can recommend and would buy again.

Seller's Response:

I am so glad that you've enjoyed working with me. Thanks for your precious and valuable time.

Seller's Response:

You ask 4 things, she does 2 of them... Then you have to request again, and she does half of what you requested... You spend too much time telling her she forgot to do what you asked... She is kind and polite, but could be much better...

Seller's Response:

I tried to develop a logo myself and was stuck with no creative vision. I wanted something simple and creative for my logo so that my food blog could stand out. The seller took my initial concept and turned it into something great. From the initial concepts, to refining the designs, I loved the look of what I got. I took a star off because I had some very specific changes that were hard to get incorporated, but I'm a perfectionist and was able to clean them up myself.

:

Thanks for your great feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment