Friday, June 11, 2021

Design Your Modern Logo











About:

Welcome!



Are you looking for a logo that is hand-crafted and tailored to connect with your customers?



I will create a modern logo design for your business, product, or brand.



I am a professional, full-time graphic designer working exclusively on fiverr.com. I will apply my creative touch to your brand given your specific requirements, with a lifetime of experience in the visual arts and graphic design fields.



My design will ensure that your logo will stand out from the crowd, demonstrate the passion & belief that you have in your vision, and most importantly, make your potential customers recognize and feel the pride and quality that your brand represents.



Please contact me before placing your order so we can briefly discuss your project. It'll allow me to better understand your requirements and I can provide you the best design.



Thanks!

-mk_sanwal

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’ve been looking for something to rebrand my business logo. I don’t think I’ll be using the logo because it didn’t wow me enough but it’s already paid for so there’s no turning back. I have nothing to complain about except the way fiver delivers. It’s almost like gambling... you put your money in and hope for the best. He did a good job!

Seller's Response:

After checking the first draft buyer's first message was "I like it" and he asked a minor revision which was done in short period. I am not sure why he left this review.

:

Everything turned out great! mk_sanwal was extremely responsive throughout the process, and sent the design well ahead of the promised delivery time. The design itself was exactly what I was looking for after only one minor revision. I'm very impressed and would recommend working with mk_sanwal to anyone!

:

He kept me informed, and was fast to found what I was looking for. I was wondering how the quality would be and I was happy with the results. Thank you mk_sanwal

:

Not sure why he left 4 stars while he was so happy with the design.




No comments:

Post a Comment