Saturday, June 12, 2021

Design Dj Band Text And Font Minimal Logo











About:

Hi there, 



I have a lot of experience in Graphics and designing.I will design two outstanding logo for your business or website within 24 hours.         


I am here to help you ! If you pick me as your designer you don't have to be worried about your logo. you pick the right one 
                     
 
What you will receive
  
    1) 100% creative and unique based on your style and requirements
   
    2) Fast and Pleasant service
   
    3) All Source Files ( Gig extras ).
    
    4) Friendly Services.


    5) Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction


    6) 100% Money Back Guarantee


About me :


I’m an expert in all kinds of designing: logos , banners, business cards, Signatures,Flyers, Posters etc


Feel free to place your ORDER now :)

(ANNA)

Reviews


:

Yooo this seller is on point. I well definitely say order from here. Seller had my project done ASAP and made corrections with no delay. I use Fiverr all the time and this has been my best experience ever. HELL YEAH I RECOMMED!!!!!

:

Holy cow this looks amazing. The first 2 fonts look even more amazing. Mask turned out great! Thanks you for your service!

:

Anna_na is really helpfull. Has a lot of patients. Communication is really good and the reply time is fast. Very fast delivery

:

Amazing good work and I just love it .... if I am gonna order more logos from fiverr its gonna be from Anna .... I will recommend to my norwegian dj friends as well

:

first draft was received within 4 hours of submission. 2 total revisions all received within 24 hours of initial request. great service, will order again




No comments:

Post a Comment