Thursday, June 10, 2021

Design Awesome Logo For Sports Team, Event,League,Tournament And Competition











About:

Hello, I am professional for any kind of logo for your sports team (Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Volleyball), sports program, events, leagues, tournaments, etc.



EMERALD Package :

  • 1 concept (max 2 colors and no IMAGE) only sport elements that allowed such as balls, sticks, bats, etc.
  • High Quality Design
  • High Resolutions (2000x2000px)
  • Vector File (EPS or Ai)
  • PNG (Transparency File)



SAPPHIRE Package :

  • 2 concept (max 3 colors with shading)
  • High Quality Design
  • High Resolutions (2000x2000px)
  • Vector file (EPS or Ai)
  • PNG (Transparency File)



AMETHYST Package :

  • 3 concept (multi colors with shading and more detail)
  • High Quality Design
  • High Resolutions  (2000x2000px)
  • Vector File (EPS or Ai)
  • PNG (Transparency File)



Note : Please message me before order. Tell me about the concept and the text you want to be in your logo. And you can order after we deal :)



THANK YOU.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best of the best! Showed what I wanted and attached a reference and made it happen quick and efficiently! Made easily the awesomest logo I could of asked for and it fits my sports betting Instagram perfectly. Thank you a million times over!!!

:

You are very welcome :)

:

Ark_him is amazing. He got my order done two days early and the concepts he showed me were better than I could have imagined. Would his service to anyone.

:

Ark_him was fantastic to work with. Ark_him was quick in communication and provided exactly what I was looking for. If you are searching for a quality designer in this style of work, I would stop looking, and begin working with Ark_him.

:

Very pleased with the result. Artist offered another color scheme in addition to the one I provided and I ended up chosing that one. Will use again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment