Saturday, August 14, 2021

Create Beautiful Hand Drawn Feminine Logo











About:

HI there...

If you are looking for hand drawn feminine logo then you are at the right place

what you will get from here



Fast delivery

Unlimited revisions

100% money back guarantee

Printable Resolution file

The end result in JPG format

High Resolution 300 DPI

If you are interested and want to cooperate with me, please send your order now.

Regards 

Hiramustafa

THANK YOU!!

Reviews


:

Hira brought my vision to life! I really love how she took my ideas and the photos that I sent, and turned them into what I wanted. She provided what the description says that she provides. I communicated that I'd like more feedback/communication when the deliveries were sent or if I'd asked a question, and she started to communicate more. I believe Hira loves what she does and values her customers. I would recommend her to anyone!

:

This was my 2nd time working with hiramustafa1822 and I will definitely work with her in the future. She created my company logo and I needed a new logo for an event series AND SHE DELIVERED ONCE AGAIN! She created feminine designs for me that fit my branding. She took the information I provided her and created a wonderful design on the first try. She quickly made the one adjustment I requested. I had a family emergency during the time she was working and she completed the design without my input or additional suggestions. I would recommend her anyone looking for a watercolor logo.

:

I love the work she did for me. Her responses were fast, and each time I got a revision the work got even closer to the vision I saw. In the end she truly brought my vision to life, and it’s very beautiful!!

:

It is perfect! Hira was able to take a few pictures and a terrible sketch and turn it into exactly what I was looking for!!!!

:

Hira was timely and very nice to work with. She kept making changes as needed until we had a design that I was happy with. I would definitely use her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment