Monday, August 9, 2021

Design Modern And Minimalist Gaming Logo











About:

WELCOME TO MY MODERN AND MINIMALIST GAMING LOGO SERVICE



Are you looking for a High Quality Professional unique minimalist sports and gaming or modern business logo design, You are at the Perfect Place. I have outstanding experience creating Modern/Professional designs for your Business, Games, Gaming teams, or for whatever things you want a logo. I strongly hope I can fulfill your designing requirements.



check my work samples: https://cutt.ly/IzoWYab



Why me?

  • Top-level Creativity
  • Do not worry about revisions, I will work on your concept until you are fully happy with it.
  • Multiple Logo Designs
  • Superb color combination and composition.
  • Quick Turnover
  • 100% Ownership Rights
  • Timely Delivery
  • File Format: AI, JPG, PDF, PNG, EPS, SVG





If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anytime

And if you want an offer contact me first, I will give you a custom offer to your budget.



Custom design: Twitch | Youtube | Modern | Creative | Streaming | Minimalist | Typography |





Note:

This is not a Mascot Logo Design service.





Thanks

Sahana

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I told her what I wanted in my description of the product. She was willing to do a concept of it before I even paid! Only took 24 hours. Well worth the time and money

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Complete pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Sahana is first of all a super communicative and fast deliverer. You can see she is really passionate for what she does and puts full effort on the job. Super helpful, she answered every question I had and guided me through the process of creating a logo, giving me advice from her experience. I am really happy with the result and will come back to her in the future for sure. 100% recommended to anyone who needs a logo :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Nice experience and great client you are.

Seller's Response:

My first purchase on fiverr and I'm thrilled! sahanabg took my ramblings and offered multiple, distinct logo ideas that captured different dimensions of what I offered. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment