Friday, August 13, 2021

L Do Modern Minimalist Luxury Initial Business Logo Design











About:

WELL COME TO MY GIG

I’m here to offer Logo/graphic design service on Fiverr, I'll design PROFESSIONAL LOGO that will best describe your business, product, website, online store, company or any business you want. I create ORIGINAL DESIGN you’ll love with a fast delivery time; I assure you 100% unique service with my modern graphics designing skills.

Why should you hire me?

I am a hard-edged logo designer and my objectives are to satisfy my clients and deliver a original and high-quality logo that will increase their customers, sales, and top in the market.

    My Services Includes.

  • Unique concepts.
  • 24 hour Express Delivery
  • UNLIMITED revisions to your satisfaction. 
  • 100% original vector logo,
  • Original source files: JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF, PSD, AI/VECTOR etc.
  • 100% Money Return Policy if you are not satisfied with the work.
  • Professional and fast customer service and communication.
  • Many 3d mockups



Please contact me if you would like to know any other details and I would be happy to assist.

Order now and get a Professional business logo



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very quick n easy, had no issue w revision, recommend!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

looks nice

:

thank you so much

:

Incredibly disappointed in this seller! DO NOT USE! My feedback is not directed at the personality but rather the inexperience. The outcome is more like a child with a crayon instead of a seasoned graphic designer as promoted! I am so angry because All I wanted was my money back and this seller kept asking me to draw what I wanted and she would do it...... IF I COULD DRAW IT I WOULDN"T NEED TO PAY THE SELLER!!! I sent examples of other sellers work to show the level that I needed and the seller STILL sent drawing of not only VERY POOR QUALITY but repeatedly drew what I asked NOT to do! I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW for wasting my time and money!!!! THIE PICTURE SHOWN HERE IS WHAT I ASKED NOT TO DO!




No comments:

Post a Comment