Sunday, August 8, 2021

Professional Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Professional Minimalist Logo Design Gig.



As an experienced seller, I am happy to have you on my gig and would love to let you know a bit brief about me. As an energetic, hardworking, and skilled designer who has been a part of logo designing for quite a while now and with my experience and conversant with current trends, I am able to pick and choose the summary of every individual that comes to me and goes with a design that was dreamt! I take pride in making sure to put an extra mile for client satisfaction.



Why choose Me?

- Thousands of Super Satisfied Clients Worldwide

- Professional, unique and fresh ideas

- HIGH Resolutions and 300 Dpi

- 100% Satisfaction

- Quick Reply

- Great communication

- Money-Back Guarantee

- Unlimited Revisions



3D Logo | Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Logo Design | Monogram | Real Estate Logo | Luxury 



Order right now or you will regret not getting your logo designed by the most amazing and professional designer :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience I got ever. The seller delivered the order so fast! The design looks 10x better than I could have ever imagined. I thought about going to Fiverr Pro but didn't want to pay so much so I went to this seller. This guy should be on Fiverr Pro. I am so insanely impressed with the work he delivered that it's insane. Literal 10/10 Couldn't be any happier. If anyone needs a cool-looking logo, this is your guy! Highly Recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the amazing comments and for acknowledging my services.. Glad to deliver a design that exceeded your expectations.. it was a pleasure serving you and looking forward to welcoming you again for your future projects.. have a great day!!

Seller's Response:

All I can say is WOW!!! My company logo was outdated and I was looking for someone to help give it a more refreshed look. I am glad to say that I am more than happy that I chose Romisriyoool to do the work for me. I regret not doing this earlier! The talent speaks for itself. Thank you !!!

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot for the kind comments and hope to see you again with more projects...good day

Seller's Response:

This seller was absolutely the most patient person I've ever worked with. He created something exactly how I wanted it, without me even knowing I wanted it. 100% recommend this seller to anyone looking for a logo like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment