Saturday, August 14, 2021

Create A Modern Unique Flat Minimalist Custom Logo Design











About:

Hello,





I will create modern unique flat minimalist custom logo design for your Brand/Business/Company.





As a 5 years experience Graphic Designer, I'm offering you my professional Logo Design service. I will always ensure you are 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product that will perfectly identify and represent your company/biasness/brand.





Here is my work: https://rb.gy/cc9lab





What you will get from me:



  • Unlimited revision



  • Modern design



  • Professional and fast customer service.



  • Favicon/Brand icon/App icon



  • High resolution 300 dpi



  • 24/7 support



  • Quick Response



  • Friendly communication







Attribute about work



  • Brand logo



  • Vintage logo



  • Real-estate logo



  • Shop logo



  • Custom Logo



  • Luxury







If you need other Graphic Material like (Flyer, Business card, letterhead, Banner, Social media cover,) please feel free to contact me anytime.



Note: Please contact me before place the order to better understand!





Thanks!

redrose07

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Creative, Very friendly, Spot-on on timing and Very understanding, he went the extra mile with my requests although it exceeded the time limit. I would love to work again for him.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for your great feedback. I want to work with you more.

Seller's Response:

Excellent and Impressive. Very Easy and Enjoyable to work with together as a team. Delivered Exactly as stated. Professional. Always Responsive. Real. Results. Wonderful Business Partner.

:

It's my pleasure!!

:

Type a comment…




No comments:

Post a Comment