Friday, August 13, 2021

Design Modern Community And Non Profit Logo











About:

Welcome to Community, non profit and charity logo design gig.

Here in this gig I will exclusively provide creative and professional services for non profit logo designing. I have 5 years industrial experience in this field.



Your logo will be designed as per your brand requirements so that it may get the maximum attention of the audience.   

Unique features of this gig.

1. Unlimited revisions until you say we love our design.

2. Modern fonts and ideas  according to requirements of your brand.

3. Cordial communication during whole design process so that we get your desired results.

4. Fast turnaround time to meet the deadlines and express delivery.

5. Logo pack of all file formats for the final logo and life time support guarantee.

6. Refund if you are not happy.



Note :

I don’t design character or mascot logos.



If you have any question contact me and never hesitate to ask.



I can design professional logo for each and every industry.



Order my gig and get started.

Reviews


:

A pleasure to work with. Very Creative and professional. Quick delivery and needed small guidance to bring the vision to life. Highly Recommend.

:

He is very responsive and meets my vision at the first try. He is awesome. I have been working with him for some time and i am very pleased.

:

Type a comment…

:

He was fast and responsive. He delivered quality service beyond my expectations!!!

:

Quick. Communication was amazing! Product unmatched




No comments:

Post a Comment