Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Design A Modern And Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDER!

It is highly appreciated!



With an experience of around 5 years, I have had extensive work on logo design.



If you are looking to get PROFESSIONAL, CREATIVE and UNIQUE Logo Design for your Company, Business, Website, Product or Brand, then Congratzzz, you've come here. I'm doing my best for all my clients.



THINGS TO CONSIDER:



  • I DO NOT do MASCOT designs.
  • Revisions get in next 24 hours from the time of your request and provide revisions until your satisfaction
  • Friendly customer support
  • Fast answer for any questions



If you have any CUSTOM OFFERS, don't hesitate to contact me. 



You can check few of my work from here: https://tinyurl.com/yccuqpvr



Have a great day!

Dilkie :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is very work-devoted which is what I really enjoy working with her. Mine needs 5 revisions and there were no hassle at all. However, if you want a clean, minialist, modern design, pictures speak louder than a thousands word. Please give her an image of something you like so she can be perfectly guided. Thanks again for your service Dllkle.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

She was incredible! She took my ideas and create a wonderful logo! Great communicator and I was very pleased with the final product!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

Not fully satisfied. He kept ignoring my messages.




No comments:

Post a Comment