Friday, August 13, 2021

Unique,Modern,Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Welcome to unique, modern, minimalist business logo design gig..

If you looking for minimalist modern business logo design ?



I am a professional logo designer with an experience of over 5+ years. I have ability to do custom logos to represent your brand as a top brand.

You are at the right place Now ..





What will you get from me :



100% Creative minimal Designs 

24 hours express delivery

Minimalist design

unique ,simple, Minimal design

HQ JPG AND PNG designs

Unlimited revisions

Premium and Dedicated 24/7 customer support

All sorts of vector source files (AI EPS PNG JPEG PDF)

Total refund guaranteed 





NOTE:✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️

No Mascot Logo





Thank you 







 #Minimal | #Feminine | #Luxury | #Modern | #Vintage |#Flat | #Typography | #Minimalist | #Custom Logo & More...



Reviews


:

He got amazing design ideas and I delivered more than I expected. I was blown away with the design concept. All the files are complete and I got full copyrights as well. The logo is unique and eye catching. Easy to work with the seller and really good communication. Would recommend him to anyone.

:

AMAZING, Final Product. Was super understanding and always making sure to respond as soon as possible. Very understanding with all the details and really went above and beyond to satisfy my needs 10/10 would recommend.

:

Awesome experience with this seller. Reasonable prices with an amazing value. I sent what I had in mind and this artist nailed it.

:

Extremely satisfied with his service. Great communication, delivered just what I expected. Great understanding. Recommend to anyone who's looking to get their graphic designs done!

:

Great working with Grfx_exp. Communication was polite and professional and in a timely manner. My logo design came out to my liking and I feel the service was definitely worth my money. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment